Skip to content
- Cost per Hire – The average cost of each person hired by the organization.
- Employee Absence Rate – The rate of worker absences to total full-time employment.
- Employee Turnover – The rate that employees leave an organization throughout the year.
- Retirement Risk – The percentage of employees in an organization that are eligible for retirement.
- Tenure – The average years for service for each employee in the organization.
- EOQ – The ideal quantity for a company to purchase.
- GMROI (Gross Margin Return on Investment) – An organization’s ability to turn inventory into cash in relation to the cost of the inventory.
- Inventory Turnover – Ratio of sales to inventory over a year.
- Safety Stock – The number of an item that should be kept in inventory to avoid running out of stock.
- Sell through rate – A measurement of how much inventory is sold in a period of time.
- Shrinkage – The difference in book value and actual value of inventory in an organization.
Sales & Marketing
- Breakeven – The number of units a business needs to sell to cover its costs.
- Commission – The amount paid to the person or company selling the item.
- Contribution Margin – The value of profit that each unit sold contributes.
- CPC (Cost per click) – A measurement of the cost of advertising on a marketing campaign.
- CPM (Cost per thousand) – A measurement of the cost of advertising on a marketing campaign.
- Discount – The price after a certain percentage off.
- Market Share – Percentage of an industry’s activity that a specific organization is generating.
- Markup – Percentage difference from the cost to the sale price.
- Margin – The difference between the seller’s cost of the product and the selling price.
- ROAS (Return on Ad Spend) – A ratio of gross revenue to advertising spent during a campaign.
- ROMI (Return on Marketing Investment) – Measures the effectiveness of a sales & marketing campaign.