DSCR is a measurement of cash flow available to settle interest costs.
Times Interest Earned = EBIT / Interest Expense
- SageWorks – 3 ways to calculate the DSCR – Three different methods for calculating debt service coverage ratio.
- Finance Formulas – Debt Coverage Ratio – The debt coverage ratio formula.
- Accounting Tools – Debt service coverage ratio – An explanation of the formula for debt service.
- Wall Street Mojo – DSCR Ratio – Debt Service Coverage Ratio – A longer explanation of the debt service coverage ratio.
- Investopedia – Debt-Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) – Another formula and explanation for DSCR.
- Wikipedia – Debt service coverage ratio – Wikipedia’s entry on the debt service coverage ratio.