Source and more resources
- World Bank Data – Country data on the GDP deflator – Country specific GDP deflator data.
- Wikipedia – GDP Deflator – An overview of the GDP deflator as well as links to country-specific resources.
- Khan Academy – GDP Deflator – Part of a larger course on Macroeconomics. This video overviews what the GDP deflator is and how it is calculated.
- ACDCLeadership (YouTube) – Macro Unit 2.6 – GDP Deflator – A video overview of the GDP deflator.
- Lumen Learning – Comparing Real and Nominal GDP – Part of a larger course on economics. It describes the differences between real and nominal GDP and how the GDP deflator interacts with them.