Net Exports Calculator
What are net exports?
Net exports are the total exports in an economy minus the total imports.
A positive number means that the economy exports more than it imports. A negative number means that more is imported than exported.
Net Exports = Total Exports – Total Imports
Sources and more resources
- The World Bank Data – Export of goods and services (% of GDP) – Worldwide export data. Includes country-specific information.
- OECD Data – Trade in goods and services – Country data on trade.
- lostmy1 (YouTube) – Construction of an NX curve (net export curve) – a 5-minute video detailing how net exports is calculated.
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis – Net Exports of Goods and Services – U.S. data on net exports.
- Wikipedia – List of countries by net exports – Country data on net exports.